Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Throwback of Dec 2013 & Current


wanted to post about food during last 2 week of dec 2013
but as i need to post sponsored product and i don't have
much time to update my blog so now it's time to update it

below are some picture taken at kungfu paradise 
on my colleague last day - 15 dec 2013  

gonna post just my food since i don't know
 if her pasta was good or not :S


beef meatball pasta
 
waffle & ice cream

the next day we had celebration for my manager
didn't take any food picture except for this beer

 i'm not a drinker but well ...


lately bf's mum received this

Jagabee !


 i think it tasted the same as the hong kong version that can be 
found in super market but bf comment this is better

Saturday 11th Jan went dinner with bf and his bandmate
the food there is so delicious especially the ice cream !
reminds me 7-11 Mr. Softee in younger days , my favorite !

anyway bf helped to dye my hair before that and so now
my hair currently is this color , actually it looks more ash matte
 a customer commented it's very nice hair color today  :D



it looked kind of messy and my fringe too long

 blur picture due to front camera, i need more light !

anyway yesterday i went out alone to help bf buy his stuff
and i ate my lunch at pasta mania , yes it's chicken cheese again


i like this but it's so expensive ...

after that i went Raffle City Mall Robinson
 to search for new hot pink long purse but
 i can't decide to buy which design or brand

so i went out and head to Orchard ION
walked around and finally stopped at Nippon-Ya

 bought this for bf although it's not mochi ice cream

not bad

another blur picture taken yesterday
just wanna show my eyebrow trimmed by bf :)

i wanted to post a review on a Japanese Restaurant at Ang Mo Kio
but i forgot the name as it's too awful to remember and it's really expensive

will post on that the next time after i search it's Restaurant name 

it's 2014 now , i just wanna save more money
and also start to change my dressing style slowly
since i can't buy much stuff if i want to save !!

will try to update my blog more often ! 
i'll also drop by your blog if you post your link :D

 photo footer.png

thank you for visiting my blog
follow me and leave a comment if you want me to follow back ♥

 photo footer.png
Follow on GFC Facebook Bloglovin Google+ instagram instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment