Monday, October 14, 2013

Review - LED Table Lamp


been quite awhile since my last update
busy with work and study 

12th oct was my offday , wanted to update blog
but i was really too tired , only fully awake at 4pm 
went out alone to have brunch and bought grocery

wanted to cook japanese curry with chicken fillet 
but bf mum's already bought ready to eat chicken
so didn't manage to cook my own dinner 

kinda sad as it's been very long time since 
i last ate japanese curry rice with my fav. potato

i've quite many review to post


 i will just post 1 today since i don't have much time 

bought a LED foldable lamp for quite some times



 come with charger , also with USB 
total cost $22.40 from MyFashionStory - Qoo10

really worth it as the brightness can be adjusted
and i actually use this to help take picture :X



as bf room kinda dark with the normal room light on
my picture looks blur when i use handphone front camera




with the help of this LED foldable table lamp

my picture is so much clearer ,love this lamp to the max :)

i will try to update more when i've time 
will visit everyone blog soon 
now it's time for me to sleep :D



 photo footer.png

thank you for visiting my blog
follow me and leave a comment if you want me to follow back ♥

 photo footer.png
Follow on GFC Facebook Bloglovin Google+ instagram instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment